Looking for an exciting career in Healthcare Technology?
Join the team of Epic Credentialed Trainers at RWJBarnabas Health!
If you are engaging & well spoken, tech savvy & hard working, and bring fun & energy wherever you go, this may be the perfect position for you!
Credentialed Trainers provide virtual and in-classroom staff education for RWJBH’s Epic Electronic Medical Record (EMR) project. Flexible days and hours. This is NOT a remote position.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of relevant work experience
- Minimum: Associate’s degree with three (3) or more years of related work experience
- Preferred: Two (2) years training experience, preferably in a health care setting
- Minimum: One (1) year relevant experience
- Preference for knowledge of current hospital and outpatient clinical or administrative system workflows and processes
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel) required Licenses and Certifications
- Minimum: Obtaining applicable certification as a Credentialed Trainer will be an expectation of the role
- Applicant is expected to maintain certification as current by completing New Version Training (NVT), as applicable
Located in Oceanport, NJ
2 Crescent Place, Oceanport, NJ 07757
Please email your resume to Jacqueline.Piegaro@rwjbh.org