Go-Live Day 14
Wave 4 Go-Live continues on a positive trajectory with a record number of tickets being closed, scheduled tapering going into effect, due to decreased overnight ticket volume, Command Center hours were reduced from 24-hour coverage to 7 am to 8 p, and the announcement that for week 3 of command center support the EpicTogether team members are permitted to work from their normal workspace / remotely.
Promoting MyChart, Epic’s Patient Portal
- Approximately 42% of all RWJBH patients have activated MyChart.
- There have been 2 million RWJBH MyChart logins in 2023
- 18% are using the MyChart mobile application
- 23% of patients are completing E-Check-ins prior to visit
Tell Your Patients About MyChart!
- Patients are more likely to use MyChart if encouraged to do so by their trusted RWJBH provider.
- Benefits of MyChart:
- Gives providers a way to stay connected to their patients between visits
- Improves efficiency of office workflow
- Helps patients stay more engaged in their care, while enabling them to manage more on their own
What can patients manage through MyChart?
- Schedule appointments and check in online
- Access test results in real-time
- Request prescription refills/renewals
- Have telehealth/video visits with their RWJBH provider
- Connect with their RWJBH provider by sending messages and asking non-urgent questions
- Use their RWJBH MyChart account to view health information from other institutions by linking MyChart accounts