No Top 10 meeting and report. Since Go-Live is stabalizing quickly, the Top 10 meeting is on hold until Monday, 5/15.
Physician Leaders and Practice Managers! Share these key items in your meetings:
Ambulatory and Inpatient Providers:
- Exciting Update! Once a performing provider signs their portion of an e-consent, they can push the consent to the patient’s MyChart for the patient/designee signature.
- This is especially helpful when a provider needs to obtain patient consent via telehealth or over the telephone.
- Please promote MyChart to your patients.
- Reminder: All providers must complete minimum personalization in Epic.
- Encounter Closure is required within 72 Hours.
- Patient Lists, Provider Care Teams, Consults, and QGenda are a focus.
- Tip Sheets and QGenda recorded demo available in this edition to help you get acquainted with this new functionality!
- Ordering narcotics at discharge are ambulatory prescriptions, thus either require EPCS or a second signature from a privileged provider for the RX to be active.
- However, if only continuing an existing prescription, please refer to the AVS Only – RX Routing Tip Sheet.
- Pre-Op orders are required for surgery cases to reserve OR time.