Wave 4 – Go-Live Day 4 – Inpatient Nursing Helpful Tips
Posted by Erik Gorczynski
Wave 4 Inpatient Nursing: Admission Home Medication Review Is a Priority!
- While Admission Medication Reconciliation is a provider’s responsibility, nursing is required to support the efficient completion of the home medication review in this important documentation.
- The Home Medication Review process is important because:
- Ensures that all home medications are available to the provider to continue in the hospital if appropriate.
- Ensures that when the patient is discharged, all necessary home medications will be available to be continued and/or prescribed as needed, even if they were not administered in the hospital.
How to Find Tip Sheets
- Remember that all tip sheets are readily available on your Learning Home Dashboards!
- Press F1 to access training tools at your fingertips!